- maintenance of good health
- help relieve joint inflammation
- Curcumin is a phytochemical derived from the spice turmeric. For thousands of years, turmeric has been one of the most commonly prescribed Ayurvedic remedies to relieve joint-related inflammation. Curcuminoids in turmeric slow the enzymes that cause inflammation and give the spice it’s bright yellow colour.
- Curcuminoids are also responsible for turmeric’s powerful antioxidant capabilities. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals (damaged rogue cells that debilitate more cells as they circulate) that go on to prompt the start of aging and disease in the body.
- Human clinical trials have shown that the body’s absorption rate of curcumin when taken orally is low. To compensate, phosphatidylcholine from naturally-sourced lecithin and bromelain have been added to the formula to enhance absorption and support curcumin’s anti-inflammatory properties.
- Curcumin (curcuma longa)400mg, Lecithin (20% Phosphatidylcholine) 125mg, Bromelain (pineapple stem) 60mg*
- NMI: Vegetable-grade magnesium stearate, silica, brown rice flour, vegetable capsule.
- Adults - Take 1 capsule 3 times per day away from food or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. For prolonged use, consult a healthcare practitioner.