- Sugar-Free (Sweetened with Stevia)
- No artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives
BioSteel Hydration Mix has been designed in the most natural way possible to help keep you hydrated throughout the day. A unique 3 in 1 formula of fermented and plant based amino acids, a B-vitamin blend, and essential electrolytes to support hydration, recovery, energy without the use of any stimulants, caffeine, sugar or artificial ingredients.
- Workout supplement. Athletic support. Source of amino acids involved in muscle protein synthesis. Assists in the building of lean muscle [tissue/mass] when combined with regular [weight/resistance] training and a healthy balanced diet. Source of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), which are involved in protein synthesis. Source of vitamins, factors to support biological functions which play a key role in the maintenance of good health. Helps in energy metabolism and tissue formation. Helps to maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients.
- Helps to maintain normal metabolism of iron. Helps in energy production. Helps in energy metabolism in the body. Helps to maintain normal red blood cells. Helps to form red blood cells. Helps normal growth. Helps in the normal function of the immune system.
AMOUNT PER SERVING (7 G) SERVINGS PER CONTAINER 100 Calories 5 Fat 0 g Sodium 140 mg Potassium 30 mg Carbohydrate 1 g Sugars 0 g Protein 0 g % DAILY VALUE Calcium 2% Magnesium 2% Zinc 2%
- L-Leucine (1202 mg), L-Glutamine (973 mg), L-Valine (544 mg), L-Isoleucine (544 mg), Glycine (460 mg), Taurine (135 mg), Potassium (32.5 mg), Calcium (AquaminTM) (11.8 mg), Magnesium (2 mg), Choline (300 mcg), Inositol (300 mcg), Thiamine (300 mcg), Niacin (300 mcg), Vitamin B6 (300 mcg), Riboflavin (300 mcg), Pantothenic acid (270 mcg), Zinc (160 mcg), Folate (7 mcg), Vitamin B12 (0.3 mcg), Biotin (0.3 mcg).
- Citric Acid, Natural Flavours, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate Dihydrate, Purified Stevia Leaf Extract, Spirulina platensis Extract, Lecithin.
- Before and during exercise At the office/studying Physical work days Overall daily hydration
- Recommended Dose (Adults): Mix 1 scoop (7 g), once daily, well in 1 – 2 cups of liquid (water, juice, etc.) immediately before consumption. You may alter your water levels in order to achieve your desired taste. Take with food, a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products.