What is L-Carnitine?
L-Carnitine assists in the breakdown of energy stores in cells and plays an essential role in making fat available for muscle tissue – promoting muscular energy. L-Carnitine utilizes the long-chain fatty acids that are present in your body for energy and also supports a healthy environment for lean muscle growth and development, which leads to a strong, lean and defined physique. L-Carnitine is not a stimulant fat burner, and with the many other general health benefits L-Carnitine should be part of your supplement stack.
- Free Form Pharmaceutical Grade
- Promotes Exercise Recovery
- Supports Energy & Fat Metabolism
- Enhance Mental Clarity
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Purified water, phosphoric acid, natural & artificial flavor, citric acid, DL-malic acid, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.
- As a dietary supplement, consume one tablespoon of L-Carnitine twice daily or as directed by a physician or licensed nutritionist. You may also mix with your favorite juice or beverage.
- Shake well. Refrigerate after opening.