- Each 20 mL serving satisfies the RDA for women of childbearing age
- Packaged in environmentally friendly glass bottles
- Helps to prevent iron deficiency (anemia) in adults (includes breastfeeding women) and adolescents.
- Helps to maintain good health.
- Assists the formation of red blood cells and their proper functions.
- Supports tissue formation and normal growth.
- Helps pregnant women meet recommended intake for iron, when taken in conjunction with a healthy diet.
- Shake bottle gently before use. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. A measuring cup is provided.
- Adults (including pregnant and breastfeeding women) and adolescents (age 15 +): Take 10 ml twice daily before meals.
- Children (age 10 – 14): Take 10 ml once daily before a meal.
- Children (age 5 – 9): Take 5 ml once daily before a meal.
- Children (age 2 – 4): Take 4 ml once daily before a meal.